That’s why in the event that you start thinking about finding a bride here additionally you must know ways to get a visa on her behalf. Here you will find the simplest directions on this confusing tape headache that is red.
1. File a petition for a Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is really a nonimmigrant visa for a fiancee that is ukrainian. It’s going to let your Ukrainian mail-order bride to arrive at the U.S. to get married for you within ninety days upon the arrival. Before applying for the visa it self, register the petition towards the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Remember that in case your Ukrainian bride has kids, they need to be placed in the petition too, even when they’re not going to travel. Additionally you must be careful together with your bride’s names – you’ll want to point out all her names including maiden or past married names. Otherwise, you will definitely face a delay that is serious.
After the petition is approved, your bride gets the best to submit an application for a fiancee visa during the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter shall inform you of this approval.
2. Submit an application for the visa & prepare for the meeting
It’s important to not ever submit an application for the visa interview until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these steps.
- Step # 1. She must complete (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action # 2. Collect most of the documents that are necessary offer the application.
- Action # 3. See your physician authorized by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a checkup that is medical.
- Step # 4. Schedule and sign up for passport distribution.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application cost and acquire a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action # 6. Just now your Ukrainian bride can phone the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and acquire a visa visit or do every thing online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is very important your bride comes on time because otherwise her visit may be canceled. And, apparently, it is really not feasible in the future for a visa interview with no previous visit. If she passes the meeting effectively, she could be informed about any of it immediately.
But, it will require the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 trading days to produce the visa to her passport and travel papers. Because of this, Embassy recommends not to ever set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, right here’s just what they may pose a question to your Ukrainian bride during the meeting:
- Her back ground
- Exactly How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other family members
- Residing plans into the U.S.
- Provided experiences for the fiance as well as the fiancee and if they came across one another loved ones, etc.
As time passes, the Ukrainian bride will get her papers back in an envelope. It is crucial she doesn’t start that envelope but a .S. Immigration or Public wellness provider officer. Just in case she starts it, it could trigger a suspect over tempering additionally the process that is whole begin with the start.
According to an instance, the Embassy may notify you in regards to the dependence on real korean brides free the further processing that is administrative usually takes one other 60 times.