Rights & Access
The Library of Congress will not possess liberties to product in its collections. Consequently, it doesn’t license or charge authorization costs for usage of these material and cannot grant or deny authorization to otherwise publish or circulate the material.
Ultimately, it will be the researcher’s responsibility to evaluate copyright or any other use limitations and get permission from 3rd events when needed before publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library’s collections.
For information regarding reproducing, publishing, and citing material from this collection, along with use of the first products, see: Stereographs – legal Rights and Restrictions Information
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-stereo-1s19799 (digital file from initial) LC-USZ62-56121 (b&w film copy neg. Of half stereo)
- Call Quantity: STEREO FOREIGN GEOG FILE – China–Misc. Item P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you’ll install it your self. (Some pictures show only as thumbnails outside of the Library of Congress as a result of liberties factors, you gain access to bigger size pictures on location. )
Instead, you can aquire copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In cases where a image that is digital showing: The characteristics of this digital image partially depend on whether it ended up being created from the initial or an intermediate such as for instance a duplicate negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above carries a reproduction quantity that starts with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction Number field above: the reproduction can be used by you number to shop for a duplicate from Duplication Services. It will be produced through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
If perhaps black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and also you want a duplicate showing color or tint (presuming the initial has any), you can easily generally buy an excellent content of this initial in color by citing the phone call quantity listed above and like the catalog record (“About This Item”) together with your demand.
Cost listings, email address, and purchase types can be obtained regarding the Duplication Services webpage.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to ascertain whether you ought to fill a call slip out into the images and Photographs researching area to look at the first item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
Could be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image will likely to be noticeable on the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital choice to asking for the first. All images can be seen at a size that is large you are in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In a few full instances, just thumbnail (small) pictures can be found if you are outside of the Library of Congress as the item is rights limited or is not examined for legal rights limitations. Being a conservation measure, we generally try not to provide an item that is original a digital image can be obtained. When you yourself have a reason that is compelling look at initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the first is just too big delicate to provide. For example, cup and movie photographic negatives are specially susceptible to harm. They’re also simpler to see on the web where these are typically presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product isn’t digitized. Please head to #2.
Do the Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a non-digital surrogate exists, such as for example microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct one to this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate doesn’t exist. Please visit #3.
To contact guide staff in the Prints and Photographs researching Room, please use our Ask A Librarian service or phone the reading space between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information being a convenience, and may also never be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation design:
Keystone View Business. A bride that is chinese and. Asia, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
APA citation design:
Keystone View Company. (ca. 1905) A Chinese wedding couple. Asia, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
MLA citation design:
Keystone View Business. A bride that is chinese and. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.